Fabulous selection of Valentine Day outfits 2020
As one of the most romantic days — and date nights — of the year, we all want to look top notch for Valentine's day. Whether you are aiming to keep things comfortable and casual, or to spice things up with an outfit that's a little more extra, there's no such thing as too much outfit inspiration, especially when you want to look really memorable.
Here we give you five different influencer-created outfit inspirations so that you can craft your very own super chic Valentine's Day outfit no matter what your plans for the romance-filled holiday may be.
- Best of both worlds - The best outfits have a balance of feminine and masculine elements. Take the tuxedo dress for instance, it has the sleek lines of suit, but a feminine twist when worn as a minidress and paired with simple and elegant accessories. Keep things neutral by adding nude pumps or sand-hued heeled sandals.
- Flirt with textures - One of the easiest ways to dress up an otherwise casual look is to layer rich textures. For example, to a pair of classic and sleek leather pants (preferably in a bright hue), add a sequinned or a feathered top, a simple knit sweater and a bedazzled headband and you have yourself a look! Equal parts quirky and fun, we call it flirting with your clothes — and you can recycle all of the elements of your outfit into a new ensemble in an absolute snap.
- Wow them with delicate femininity - When in doubt a simple silhouette with feminine elements never fails. Choose a frock with a girly embellishment, such as bows, and let your dress do the talking for you. Just be sure to keep your jewels delicate to keep the focus on your statement dress.
- Go modern with the Groutfit— or grey outfit, for the uninitiated — is the modern take on a monochromatic neutral look. The key is a sleek with a form-fitting dress and layerable elements, which ensure that the visual impact is uninterrupted. It's the low-key take on the slightly more sultry bodycon dress.
- Pair bright with bold - The key to wearing a figure-skimming patterned skirt is to pair the look with solid and bright accessories. Your outfit will be bright and head-turning, without being busy or overly complicated. Pro tip: keep the accessories unfussy and let the bright hues and bold prints stop traffic for you